First off. I have to apologize. I am realizing tonight how fearful I am. Even writing this I am tempted not to post it. Guarded and scared, I seldom let anyone see my heart. I complain that my relationships barely pass the surface, and now my eyes have begun to open. Even in this blog I am impersonal and my words fall from the page without any sound. This is not how I was created. The Lord created our body as a home for our souls. They are supposed to work in unity as the body reflects the soul and glorifies Him. I want my soul to be freed from this wall it has become trapped behind. God allow my body to glorify you as it reflects my heart, my soul, and everything within me. Fear has been purposed by the evil one to render us ineffective for the Lord's plans. God I desire only what you would have for my life, and I realize this requires BOLDNESS. Thank you for being my source of strength, I can't function without you. I'm coming out of hiding. I want to be who you created me to be. all the time. without fear. I desire to speak when I feel uncomfortable. I want to glorify you in every activity of my life. At 1:35 AM when I'm fighting sleep, I want you to be praised. When I fall into the patterns of life that I feel so comfortable in, I want to raise my hands to you. You alone are my joy. my peace. You give my purpose and life. You are the author of life. I want to live. Live in freedom and the joy that comes from your perfect love. I want to desire you the way you desire me. I want to love you with every breath. I don't want to hide. I no longer will live in fear, but in your grace.
You are enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment