A blog about living life in the arms of Jesus. It's about free falling into grace. It's also about the battle between self and Christ, good and evil, the sinful nature and the will of the Lord. It's about discovering Christ's purpose for my life and who he has created me to be.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
winter
Normally, winter break is my time to be lazy, watch mindless tv shows, and sleep.
But this break is different. Cause I got ENGAGED!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx4QDu80X9g
So instead, I've been visiting pretty ranches, cutting out flowers from magazines, and trying on white fluffy dresses. :)
I think I saw you and your mom and sisters going into Formal Affair today. I wanted to honk my horn, but I was on the phone with an important person haha I am very happy for you!!! :)
Congratulations Charity!!! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI think I saw you and your mom and sisters going into Formal Affair today. I wanted to honk my horn, but I was on the phone with an important person haha I am very happy for you!!! :)
p.s. the youtube video and engagement=soooo cute!
http://anerdslist.blogspot.com/