1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is ...the Czech Republic. Prague is just beautiful!

2. Italy is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by muisic + books.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a customized traveling playlist, a Nicolas Sparks novel, + FRIENDS!
5. My favorite travel companion is the hubs! I love sharing new places and experiences with him!
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is Bolivia missions trip... On take off, some birds were swallowed up by the engine. We ended up stuck in Bolivia an extra day, taking a Bolivian airline home the following day. Only this plane was small, so we had stopped for fuel in Peru and Panama. This led us to miss our connecting flights in Miami. Our group made up of 60(+) high school students were split up in to groups of 10 or so. My group had to fly to Chicago AND THEN Dulles. Within 24 hours I had been in Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Miami, Chicago, and DC. whewww!
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is anything I ate in India. I'm not really sure of some of the things I ate...
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Charleston, SC for its southern charm!
9. I have been to 19
states in the U.S.
Ahh! Your experience with the birds makes me nervous about flying! Lol! Who would've thought birds can take out an airplane?!
ReplyDelete