I forgot to mention one last thing that I am thankful for...
-a tin roof.
Its been a very rainy day today. Its officially 3:30 and I'm still on the couch, in my PJs, and havent even thought about lunch. [online christmas shopping has a way of doing this to my day] But in a few minutes I'll have to drag myself off of the couch, spend 40 minutes in grueling pain [chris and I have started doing insanity], shower, and then make my way to the Echo [youth group].
If you have never listened to the rain on a tin roof, you are really missing out. So I just wanted to amend that thank-you-list, and acknowledge the wonderful music of the rain that I have been enchanted with all day. Thank you, tin roof.
I love the sound of rain a tin roof too!!! :) I miss you Charity!! I love your blog!!
ReplyDelete