This is truly a season of change in my life. In the past 6 months I have:
Graduated.
Moved home.
Started a big-girl job.
Moved out. (around the block)
Gotten married. (!!!!)
Phew.
All I know is that the changing of the leaves is so representative of the stage of life I'm in.
I knew that this fall would look completely different than anything I had ever been used to. And I love it!
I will be the first one to admit that I am completely spoiled rotton. (:
My job is flexible and fun, I have the most wonderful husband in the universe, we have been blessed with the most perfect cozy little house, and we are surrounded by friends and family. Life is just awesome. And I can't stop thinking about the Lord's goodness.
So here are a few photos from my favorite day this summer, August 14. Taken by Ali Williamson. She is one awesome photographer. Check her out.


No comments:
Post a Comment